- Use when you want to choose passwords for your accounts that are hard to break or
guess by either human or computerized help.
- Use when you want to higher the entry barriers for attackers to get started tampering
with your system.
- Use when you want to be sure that you know what a good password is and that the
chosen password follows such guidelines.
Keys to password strength: length and complexity
The strength of a password depends on the different types of characters that you
use & the overall length of the password. An ideal password should be long and contain
letters, punctuation, symbols, and numbers. The Password Strength is indicated as
'Weak', 'Average', 'Good' & 'Strong'.
The strength varies if,
- It contains at-least 1 UPPERCASE Alphabets(s)
- It contains at-least 1 lowercase Alphabets(s)
- It contains at-least 1 Number(s)
- It contains at-least 1 Symbol(s)
- The preferred password length is of 12 character(s)
- " < "," > ","
' " these Character(s) Not allowed